Hogwarts Sock Swap 2
My alter-ego, Cassandra Kettleburn, has been accepted into first year at Hogwarts!
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Hufflepuff
2. Shoe size? 8.5
3. Foot Length? 9.5
4. Foot Circumference? 9.5
5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Addi circulars, sizes 0 and 1, length 32 in.
b. Knitpicks circulars, 2.0 cm and 2.5 cm, length 32 in.
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Knitpicks circulars, 2.25 cm and 2.75 cm, length 32 in.
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book?
Do you have a strong preference? NA – not in Ravenclaw
8. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?
Allergic to smoke and cats – my knitting will not be exposed to either
9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Yes - Canada
10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Yes
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament. Hufflepuff students are known to be friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. Hmmmm... I think I need to work on the modest part, but the rest seems to fit.