Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hi, Shelda - I hope you read this. I cannot email you because, as I've said before, I don't have an email address for you. I'm sorry you are having trouble emailing to me. My email is easy to find on my profile: just go to ABOUT ME and click on VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE. To the left, under CONTACT, it says EMAIL. Click there to send me an email privately.

Or send me your email address via the comments here. If you are concerned about privacy, you can still leave me your email address in the comments, because I moderate all my comments before they are posted so I can receive it without posting the comment with your email address here.

To answer your questions: Yes - you can send a donation by mail. If you go to the WEBC website, on my personal page below the list of amounts under "donate here" you will see a pink small-print link that says "To print out a donation form, click here." Just print the form and mail it in with your donation. When the donation arrives and is recorded by the WEBC, they will notify me and I will send you the HIBISCUS pattern.

And, yes, the CAMPANULA pattern is still available. I have repurposed the Campanula pattern for my friend Tish and her surgery fund. Please go to her blog to obtain the pattern.

No comments: